Your brand which identifies and distinguishes you from the rest of the world is protected by trademark registration. Trademark rights extend not just to brand names, but also to logos, symbols, tagline, drawings, sounds, colors, and scents.
Trade dress is the overall commercial image of a product that indicates or identifies the source of the product and distinguishes it from those of others. It may include the design or shape or configuration of a product, product labeling and packaging, and even the décor or environment in which services are provided. Trade dress rights are protected by registering the trade dress with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
We obtain a comprehensive understanding of your business and ensure that you get a customized trademark protection solution best suited to your business.
Our scope of services includes:
- Determining the strength of your trademark
- Performing clearance search to determine availability of the trademark
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting trademarks in the US and internationally
- Preparing and filing maintenance and renewal papers for your registered trademark
- Consultation on trademark protection strategies
- Drafting and negotiating trademark licensing, assignment and coexistence agreements
- Registering your trademark with the U.S Customs and Border Protection
- Monitoring and enforcing your trademark in social media and domain names
- Managing your trademark portfolio